Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 99

Sorry about being late, I fell asleep last night...

Today I had many visitors. I love visitors, but when they're here for a long time, I get super tired. I try to stay awake, but sometimes doze off. Usually I won't get visitors until 2 days after the surgery.

I'm still in quite a bit of pain. I feel like I'm having a Charlie horse all the time in my calf. Also, my toes feel like they're cramping. I keep telling/reminding myself I don't have toes. Going to the bathroom is still a challenge, but we're learning. My ortho doctor took out my drain in my half leg, but my other leg still has the JP drain in it. Ugh.

I woke up in excruciating pain a few times today. I would doze off then BAM wake up with some sort of right leg pain. I hope tomorrow will better. It usually takes me a couple of days to adjust to the pain. I'm on a couple of pain killers. I keep getting hot flashes as well. This recovery is already rough.

PT came today. I got up to the side of the bed with great pain. I cried the whole session I think. I also kept apologizing. Ha!

I'm trying to get better as fast as I can.

And that's life...


No comments:

Post a Comment