Monday, July 15, 2013

VBS

So I had VBS last week!! I had a blast with my kids and taking pictures. The little children asked me about my leg and this is what I said, "I was in a car wreck and they had to cut off my leg; but, it's ok because I got this awesome NEW leg that has zebra and sparkles on it!" I think it went well. One mol told me her daughter wants a leg like mine. Haha! 

On Sunday I visited a different church with a friend. I took Sister to see if she might like it- we will see. The couple took us to lunch and I got to see a friend from mission trip! Yay!! Overall it was a GREAT week! 

Last night I had Youth, we went bowling- fun! I think the kids enjoyed it. We were going to play mini golf, but it rained ALL day. Yes, I drove in it. Tthen I had a sleep study- not fun. I slept with all sorts of wires on me. This, plus the results, is my final step before I can go in for my weight loss surgery. 

Today I had PT. I had a real and honest conversation about my arm with my brace guy and will do everything I can to wear my brace everyday! If it kills me... 

I think I'm going to change my blog focus to weight loss. I will be honest and deep. I'll continue to update you on my recovery, although it's fairly complete. Ha! So my next post will be shifted more towards that. 

And that's life... 






No comments:

Post a Comment