Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekend fun!

Friday we ran some errands. Dad and I, waiting on Mom and the tax office compared our arms. I got ripped off in the gene pool of skin color... Seriously. We ate at Wagon Wheel BBQ. I had a stuffed baked potato. It was delicious! I wasn't so impressed with the potato salad, though. I guess you can't have everything...  That night Sister and I, along with my BFF and a few other friends, went to a drive in!! Yay! We had to drive waaaaaay out in the middle of nowhere, but it was worth it. We saw Despicable Me 2 and Monsters University. They were so cute! I loved the first one of both of these movies and the second one did not let me down. 

Saturday I had lunch with Sister and a friend. On the way there, I pumped my own gas for the FIRST time since last August! After a sub-par meal, we went to see The Purge. It was scary in a psychological I-can-totally-see-this-happening way. I usually don't watch scary movies because I HATE being scared, but this wasn't so bad. I hung out with Sister for a bit, then went home. 

Sunday I enjoyed some father-daughter-bonding then Mom made lunch, steak, for us. Yum! Next, I went to Youth. It was Sundae Sunday and we enjoyed watching most of the movie I rented. Unfortunately, it was scratched, so we spent the rest of the time playing in the gym. I love hanging out with my kids!! When I got home, I contacted Redbox and they credited me 2 movies. I thought that was awesome! Anyways, when I got home, we watched some Next Food Network Star, ate dinner, and went to bed. 

VBS is this week and I am SO excited!!! I love this time of year. I will be taking pictures and checking on my youth. Yay! I was worried at some point I wouldn't be able to go to VBS, but I clearly will! Updates to follow. 

And that's life... 










No comments:

Post a Comment