Monday, March 31, 2014

Tomorrow is the day!!

Surprisingly these three weeks have FLOWN by!! Don't get me wrong, it wasn't easy, but I made it. I drank my last shake and have to go to bed early so I can be at the hospital tomorrow morning at 4:30. Ugh. I am first on the list, though, so I'm excited about that!! I survived and didn't cheat even once!!! I think that counts as a win. I will let everyone know how much I've lost when they weigh me tomorrow. Also, Mom and Dad will keep people informed via Facebook. It's a short procedure, so I shouldn't be under long.

I want to thank everyone who has supported me. I feel like I have the BEST support system EVER!!! Many people have called, texted, written, etc., to check on me today. That is something I do not take for granted. Thank you all for your continued love, support, thoughts, and prayers.

I have had a TON of water today in preparation for my surgery tomorrow. I also packed my bag and am about to go antimicrobial soap my body. Haha! I cannot express how excited I am about this and am just so thrilled for this next step in my life. Thanks again for following me on this journey.

And that's life...

No comments:

Post a Comment