Sunday, June 16, 2013

Weekend

This weekend I accomplished all of my checklists!! 

Friday I went to Dad's school and got STAAR trained. Yay! Then I got all the water jugs for Dad's school filled. Then we got his kids some ice cream sandwiches. 

After school, we took Dad to Spring Creek for his Father's Day dinner. We have him a shirt we had made for him and showed him our new shirts!! His says, "This is what an awesome dad looks like." Ours says, "My dad has the most awesome daughter in the world." Haha! 

Next we took Dad to Kohl's to look for shorts. He didn't find what he wanted. 

Saturday we loaded the vans for mission trip at 9am. We got it done fairly quickly. I got my parents some donuts- for helping me- and went home and took a nap. 

We got up and took Dad shopping for shorts. We went to 2 Bealls, SteinMart, and Burlington. We finally found 4 pairs of shorts and 2 pairs of jean shorts- success!! 

We went home, Mom took a nap, and I convinced Dad to take me to Target. We got him some golf balls and a belt; I got a shirt! I have a cute/funny short for each day of my mission trip. Yay! 

When I finally got to bed, I was exhausted! I slept really well, though. 

I went to the luncheon for our pastor and the team got commissioned to go to Sapulpa, Oklahoma!! We are headed there now. I will write if I get a chance, but I'm not promising anything. We are going to have a fantastic week and can't wait to get there! 

And that's life... 






No comments:

Post a Comment