Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend

On Friday sister, her boyfriend, Dad, and I went to the Rangers game! It was very hot and very fun!! We won, which always makes the game better. Ha! We ate ballpark food, had Lemon Chills, and giggled. It was fabulous! 

Saturday I visited with my dear friend and her daughter. Then headed off to lunch with a fellow youth director. We ate at Chuy's- I had a salad- and talked about youth stuff and life. It was really fun!! 

I went to Dallas with Sister and some of her friends. We laughed and talked and had a grand time! I really enjoyed myself. I walked a little for my friend and loved hanging out with new people!! 

My youth talked about their mission trip experiences in the morning. For youth I had planned to move all of the tools back to where they go, but it had been done during the morning. So, we played games until game night which started after youth. I had so much fun!! 

I had a wonderful and fun-filled weekend and loved hanging out with so many people! Like I've said before, I'm getting back to a new normal!! 

And that's life... 














No comments:

Post a Comment