Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Therapy And Doctor's Appointment

Tuesday: I finished my book last night! This morning I woke up and drank my protein shake. Then I ate some Hummus and pita bread while I watched some Netflix. I basically did that until Dad came and got me for therapy, although I did read a new book a bit.

I went to therapy and did the arm bike. Next, I sat on the ball and did some lat pulls, shoulder raises with weights, and shoulder squeezes. After that I had to do two new exercises- I had to do bicep curls and tricep push downs... While standing!!! Talk about balance. Haha! Then my PT massaged my scars while we talked about stuff.

Dad and I got some Spring Creek BBQ and went home to watch some of The Americans while we ate. Then we went to bed.

Wednesday: This morning Mom and I got up and ran some errands before my appointment. I wore my new sunglasses today!! We got breakfast, dropped off something at the church, stopped by city hall, stopped at a school (saw one of my youth!!), got her a drink, and then we met the guy who fixed my flat tube in my tire. I met the guy in the same building as my doctor's appointment so we went up after that.

My leg looks AMAZING!!! It is HALF the depth it was last week! It really IS magic!! My doctor and the rep guy put more pixie dust in my leg and we will check it out again next Wednesday. It is a little red around the site which we will keep an eye on. It still smells something awful. Ha! Ew. It has also started itching like crazy...

After the doctor we went to see my lawyers and signed the papers we needed to. Now, my current policy (no matter if I keep it-which I can't when I turn 26) will cover anything related to this accident for life. I'll still have deductibles and co-pays, but they will cover it. Good to know!

Next, Mom and I ate lunch at Cheddar's, went to Payless, and then headed home. I talked to my neighbors for a bit, then took a nap. After my glorious (and well deserved, if I do say so myself) nap I took my neighbor girl to Youth with me. We stuffed some more Easter eggs and hung out. I had fun! When we got home, Mom fed us dinner and we watched some TV.

And that's life...

No comments:

Post a Comment