Saturday, May 18, 2013

End of the week recap

Wednesday was a blissful day of rest. I spent the day reading and then went to Youth. There were like 12 kids!! Woohoo! We played in the gym with the children and ate hotdogs. I took my little neighbor girl to and from church by myself. 

When I got home, there was a tornado watch. Dad and I camped out in the hallway until it had passed. We sat there for like 2 hours... Wow! There was no damage done to our house, but the ditch across the street did overflow onto out front yard. Needless to say that the rest of the week was HUMID!! 

Thursday  and Friday I subbed for regular classes. Both were at the high school level and both went extremely well! One teacher left plenty of stuff to do and the other left the ending of The Hobbit for the kids to watch. What a great two days! 

Friday night I went to hang out with a friend of mine. We were celebrating another friends' graduation. I had a blast!! I walked up 2 steps for her and we talked the whole night. Sister and her boyfriend were there, too. After all the fun, I went home and slept. I need to learn to go to bed on time. I think I'm suffering from sleep deprivation. Haha! 

I am really enjoying my life and all the   craziness that comes with it! My friends and family are extremely supportive and I always feel loved. The circumstances suck, but the outcome is worth it! 

And that's life...






No comments:

Post a Comment