Friday, May 3, 2013

Midweek

I basically spent all Wednesday and Thursday reading. It was great!! I just lounged around and read.

On Wednesday I did get my butt out of the house and to go to church. I drove my neighbor girl and I there and back. Independence here I come!!!

Friday I got up and watched some TV then went with Dad to an appointment- boring. Afterwards, Sister and I decided to take Mom and Dad to dinner. So we met Sister at Olive Garden and enjoyed an excellent meal and a GREAT waiter!! He gave me extra mints for answering a question right! Haha!! Go me.

Next, Sister took me to Target. We were going to hang out with friends, but decided to stay at her apartment and watch Pitch Perfect. I'm spending the night with her tonight and I'm so super excited!!

I'll tell you all about my night tomorrow!

And that's life...



No comments:

Post a Comment