Sunday, May 26, 2013

I live for the weekend!

Friday I slept in. Dad was off so we just lounged around for a while. Then, we got up and ran some errands. We ate at Spring Creek, went to the pharmacy, and stopped by the Apple Store to get Dad's phone fixed; the camera was messed up. We also went to Walmart to pick up some stuff and headed back home. 

I left for Sister's apartment after that. I took my BFF and we played Cards Against Humanity. We had SO much fun!! I had baked some brownies and brought those with me. They were delish! 

Saturday I finally dragged my butt out of bed and Dad and I ran some more errands. We ate at Pastafina and stopped by Walmart- Dad forgot something. I got more food for the night, too. 

When I got back home, I got my stuff and headed out for another game night with my two BFFs, one BFFs boyfriend, and my seester. We had a blast! I came home and crashed after the night was over. 

I got up on Sunday to eat lunch. I read some and played on my tablet. Then, I decided we were going to go see Iron Man 3. It was EPIC!! I totally recommend it! We stayed through the credits and the ending was just that, the ending. No sneak peek or anything. Womp womp. 

I rested my leg most of Friday because of the OK trip and swelling. I walked into and around my friends' apartment on Saturday night and took some steps on Sunday. I'm really enjoying being able to walk without a walker- it makes things easier! 

I had an awesome weekend full of laughter, love, and fun! Everyone is off tomorrow, so I'll sleep in again. I do have some plans, though. Be on the lookout! 

And that's life...






No comments:

Post a Comment