Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 58-Boring

So today was a regular boring day. I read a lot of my book and took a few naps. I had an X-ray. I had my 2 doses of physical therapy. I saw a few people I know (on staff and off). I also got a Nerf gun!! So fun! My leg feels a bit odd, but nothing I can't handle. The electricity has gone off twice today and is expected to be off all night... I think someone hit a transponder. I prayed for them. Someone made us dinner and dessert tonight!! Thanks! I'm running out of water. We'll need some more soon. Did I mention that today was boring? It was. Ha!

Tomorrow I will not have the muscle flap surgery. My surgeon (doctor) will still do something or another at about 3:30. I hate afternoon surgeries!! That means no food or drinks from 12 tonight until 3:30 tomorrow. Ugh!! Ridiculous. Anyways, my plastic surgeon is worried that the bacteria will eat the muscle if he does that specific surgery tomorrow. He wants to wait 5-7 days to make sure the bacteria will be ok.

Emotionally I did very well today. I worried about today, and not tomorrow.I kept busy. Let's see if I can do the same tomorrow. I still feel a bit confused about the "why", but I'm working on it. Also on forgiveness. I'll be praying.

Thank you all for your support and prayers!! Love y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment