Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 85

Day 11: I am thankful for our veterans who fight for the freedom I enjoy.

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Just what I needed to read. Thank you, friend.

Today was a quick day and marked a complete month of being in the hospital. I spent time in the hyperbaric chamber. Daddy set my new book on the glass and turned the pages for me. It wasn't as bad this time, but tomorrow I have to do it alone, and every day until at least Friday. That scares me a bit. Daddy assures me I can do it. I'm sure I have no choice...

Somehow my ortho found a pulse in my ankle when 3 plastic surgeons could not.We're not getting too excited about this, but that does mean good news most likely. I'm not trying to down play this, I just don't want to get too excited, then it mean nothing. Now part of the flap may still be alive and working like it's supposed to. We won't know anything for sure until yet ANOTHER surgery. Oh joy.

My hemaglobin levels are up which is a good thing. It means my blood levels are getting better.

My granny came to see me today. I love getting visitors most days (some days I can't help the tiredness and exhaustion I feel). I feel remembered and loved. 

My friend got married today. I'm so happy for her!! I'm sorry I couldn't be there, but I saw her and other friends briefly on Tango video chat. It was awesome!! I wish I could have gone to her wedding, but I couldn't have of course. I hope they have a full and happy life together and I wish them the very best!!!

And that's life...





No comments:

Post a Comment