Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 88

Day 14: I am thankful for nice people who make my day and stay easier here.
I'm going to give a run down of my day. I think people wonder what I do all day, other than wait on my parents to get here. So here goes:
5am- blood draw/antibiotic
6- antibiotics finished (beep, beep, BEEEEEEP)
6:30-7- report with nurse for the day/potty/mom leaves/doctor(s) come by
8ish- breakfast is delivered/blood pressure
9ish- medicine
8-9ish for 30 minutes- physical therapy
9:30ish- eat breakfast
10:30- potty
11-transport
11:15-1:45- hyperbaric chamber prep and execution
1:45-transport
2- potty/blood pressure/antibiotics/eat lunch
3- antibiotics finished
4ish for 30 minutes- physical therapy
5- antibiotics/ dinner is delivered
6-8ish- mom and dad come and we eat
10- dad leaves/ write blog
11- antibiotics
12- antibiotics finished
12-1- try to sleep
1-5- sleep

I've been asked many times if I could get something to help me sleep from nurses and others. I would love to take something, but I don't have time to sleep straight through. I try to nap when I can.

Today my daddy is sick. He stayed home and I didn't get to see him. Naturally I'm sad, but I pray that he feels better. I did facetime him earlier. I just love and miss him so much when he's not here (mom too), but I know he's tired and stressed. He needed the night off.

My granny came to see my mom and I tonight. She brought us a lovely and delicious Mexican food. YUM!! She shared her story of being in the hospital and how it impacted her life. As a matter of fact, so did my nurse. My nurse said that I am a beautiful and kind person; something I apparently needed to hear.

My doctors didn't have such cheery news... No one will give me an idea of what will happen except the worst. However, the "left over skin" did take to the place on my leg that needed it; that's super exciting!! Also, my foot is getting less sensitive. Go me!

 Ok, I'm going to try to sleep.

And that's life...

No comments:

Post a Comment