Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 86- Take each day as it comes

Day 12: I am thankful for a God who is jealous for me.
This morning started out horribly. I won't go into it because it involves bathrooming, but trust me it was awful. After that, I got no PT. Of course I was not happy about this. After that it was off to the hyperbaric chamber.

My infectious disease doctor thinks that pulse we found is not a good one. I, however, am inclined to wait for my plastic surgeon to come home from out-of-town. This is really kind of devastating news, but I'm not going to let myself worry about it.

I think I'm finally letting all of my motions out that I've been keeping in. I think I thought this would be a shorter process. I thought I could keep my emotions in and worry about them later, but it looks like I'll have to deal with them now because of the length of this process. Which is waaaaaaay too long if you ask me! I just keep telling myself, "One more day, Jen. You can handle that." But it's NOT one more day, it's like a million!!! I feel like I can't do this, but keep going somehow. Ugh. I don't know.

I started to watch the Walking Dead today; season one episode one. I think I'm going to like it. We also watched a little bit of True Blood. It was awesome! Family bonding time, what can I say? I just combed my hair out and can make a decent wig out of the "fallouts"...

Well I'm going to try to take each day as it comes.

And that's life...


No comments:

Post a Comment