Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 170

This morning I got up and went to work with Dad. That's right, I spent another Monday (of all days) helping Daddy at school. Haha! I helped him do little stuff and found pictures to "aid" his lesson. I had fun!! While at school, I pulled some glass out of my hand... Ouch! There was a One Act Play this afternoon for the assembly and the kids did wonderfully!!

After school, Dad helped me (aka did it) flamingo someone's yard. We waved at her as we drove past and everything. She had no idea! Hahahahaha! She was NOT ready for that. She was a great sport, though.

When we got home, my sister was there. I helped her make some fonts out of icing for a website she's making. It was fun! We laughed and giggled and even made some progress!! I love my seester!

We spent the rest of the evening watching TV. By the way, I'm only a little sore after beating the stairs yesterday. Yeah, I'm awesome like that.

And that's life...









No comments:

Post a Comment