Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 167

This morning I got up and got ready to go to work with Daddy. My grandparents left this morning and we said goodbye to them. I wore pants today for the first time since my skin graft (a weekish) and it was fine!! Great news because I'm not really a fan of skirts and dresses. By the way, I probably never will be. Ha!

Today I worked with a teacher and helped her with testing. It was interesting because the kids come to her and she helps them out. I liked it! Plus, I really love that teacher so it was fun!! We're hilarious. True story. Haha! When Dad, this favorite teacher of mine, and I went to lunch, I got bored in the car and took a pic of myself in the sunlight (which I'm still happy to see).

After school, we took Dad out for barbecue. We went to Spring Creek, of course. We met my sister and her boyfriend there. Check out the pic! He even got pecan pie!! Yum yum.

Now why did we go get barbecue you ask? Because today is the 30th anniversary of Dad's 22nd birthday!! Yeah, that's math. He's 2 jokers short of a full deck. Anyway, you know my Daddy is special to me. I might even go as far as to be called a Daddy's girl. My Dad is the most kind, logical, sweet, silly, funny, and random person I know!! He is always there to catch me when I fall and to make me smile so I feel better about it. We have inside jokes and are constantly laughing. He keeps me rolling! My Dad is the best because he raised my sister and me to be us. He puts his passion into everything he does; he gives it his all. He's pretty stinkin' amazing!! All this to say that I love my Daddy so much and am so incredibly blessed to have him in my life. I love you, Poopity Poopster!! Happy birthday!

Now we are watching movies to end Daddy's birthday!

And that's life!






No comments:

Post a Comment