Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 172

Today I was laaaaaaazyy! I slept in and just caught up on some shows that just I watch (Whitney, New Girl, and Smash). I did finally get dressed about 3 so that I could go to therapy.

Dad took me to therapy and we did some arm stuff, but mostly worked on my leg. I did toe raises, squats, and hip lifts. I sat on the ball and held a smaller ball to straighten out my arm. I did heel and tow raises while sitting on the ball and leg lifts; that was haaaaard! I also lifted 5 pounds with my left arm!!

Next, Dad so graciously took me to a United Methodist Women's event. We had soup, salad, baked potatoes, and dessert with some college kids at the Wesley Foundation at TCU. It was fun!! No pics, though... Ha! We got to talk about all sorts of fun stuff!! I also found out that I have 2 more faithful readers!! Woot!

On the way home, Dad and I jammed out to some music and sang at the top of our lungs. When we got home, we watched some shows while I iced my knees. My PT thinks I might have some bone bruises on my knees from the impact of the collision of the dash board and I. Yay... So now I have to ice my knees 10 minutes everyday in addition to stretching out this arm of mine. I'm getting there...

P.S. Tomorrow should be a pretty awesome day!! We shall see.

And that's life...


No comments:

Post a Comment