Thursday, February 21, 2013

Interesting day

Today I spent most of my time reading and talking to people about my leg. Ha! My nurse friend called and talked to me about wound care and what could be done. I talked to my new PT and my old one about what I should do. I think I have decided to give the wound care a shot before we jump into another skin graft that has the same chance of working as the wound care. I have carefully weighed all of my options and talked to my support team (Mom and Dad). We will see how this goes.

I wen to PT today and worked on my arm mostly. We, of course, talked about the wound care. Then I did some weights with both arms, and just the left one. I am at 31 degrees! Yay!! I did the arm bike as well. Pretty good PT day.

After that, Dad and I went to HEB!! I bet you didn't see that coming. Haha! A good family friend sent me a gift card to HEB!!! What?! She loves me. We got some sushi (for lunch tomorrow), some cupcakes, and some samples. Yum yum!

When we got home, Mom had put on a roast all day (smells like heaven!), Dad made mashed potatoes. Great dinner!! Probably one of my favorites- roast, mashed potatoes, and peas. Delish!! That, to me, is the epitome of home cooked and scrumptious food. We watched some shows and went to bed.

Tomorrow will be even more interesting than today... Get ready!

And that's life...





No comments:

Post a Comment