Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 183

Today I got up and went to church. When we got home, we ate lunch and Dad and I read. I worked on March's calendar and cleaned up a lot of extra stuff crowding my work space. I went back to church early because I needed to make some copies for tonight.

At Youth, we planned our sunrise service (which I'm really excited about). We hung out and enjoyed each other's company more than anything, really.

When I got home, Dad and I watched some TV. Then Mom made dinner and we all watched some shows (Hawaii 5-0). So good! After that, we checked on my leg. My PT wants pictures for a possible wound care visit, although I'm going to my doctor on Wednesday. It looks better and I think I'm healing.

However, I'm still sad when I see my leg. It makes my heart ache for what is lost. I can't help it. Maybe it's because I'm still so limited... And boy do I feel limited sometimes. I know I've come a LONG way, but I'm not where I thought I would be by now. It sounds so silly, even to me, but I worry about the future. I guess I shouldn't since I can't do anything about it right this second, but I do. I don't know. My thoughts are all jumbled together and not very awe inspiring right now. I'm just sad.

There's a picture of the beautiful sunset tonight.

And that's life...




No comments:

Post a Comment