Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 181

Today I got up and read. Then I showered and got ready for the day. A guy came out I the house to fit me for a new brace for my arm which I will talk about when I get it.

When Dad got home, he took me to church to help set up for something for tomorrow. All I really did was order pizza, tie ribbons, and sort of facilitate the wonderful youth that came!! There were only 4 of them, but I was SO happy they were there; I would have been bored otherwise. Haha! We laughed and joked and talked in a casual setting. It was great!

Mom took me home and I read while dad watched basketball. Then Mom and I went to the movies to see Beautiful Creatures. I really liked it and can't wait to read the (already downloaded) books!! It wasn't like I had expected. However, I still liked the graphics and story line, although it moved a bit slow. It was great overall!!!

After that, we went to HEB and Walmart to find something I need for my youth on Sunday. I'm super excited about it!! Ha!

And that's life...


No comments:

Post a Comment