Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 176

Last night: I had SO much fun last night!! I got to see my BFF and sister and enjoy being out. It was not nearly as awkward as I thought it would be. I maneuvered the establishment just fine. We even got tacos from the food truck!! Yum! My wheelchair fit fine in Sister's (2 door) car and I was able to easily get out of her car!! Woot! Overall it was a great time!

Today, however, no one wanted to get up for church, so we didn't go. Mom did take me to Youth, though. We talked more about our topic and had more of a "chill" night. The Youth put up signs to advertise for our fundraisers and then got to play in the gym.

After Youth, I convinced Mom to take me to HEB!! Muahahahahaha! I love HEB! I needed some face wash and lotion, but got sushi and other stuff, too. It is so much easier to move around the store now with my awesome new wheels!

When we got home, we ate dinner and watched some Rachel vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-Off. Yay!! The winner totally deserved it!

I was requested to be a sub tomorrow... It's my first time in a long time!!! I'm excited and will tell you how it goes after I do it!

And that's life...







No comments:

Post a Comment