Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wound Care

At the comment of a dear friend and Dad, I have decided to stop counting the days. It really isn't all that healthy, probably. I get really caught up in counting and "it's been this long" and such. So I'm not counting anymore.

Today I got to see my seester!! I love her and we talked about her life. We watched Face Off while she was here; great show!! I have really missed her so it was good to see her. She brought me tortillas from Rosa's!!! She loves me.

Dad came and got me for PT. Only, we didn't do anything physical... She just worked on my wound. She (and half a dozen other people) say it looks better. I don't know... I gave up stress for Lent (no, I'm not Catholic, I'm Methodist, anyone can do it) so I need to not let this worry me. I need to focus on the positive.

I think I'm going to cut back on my posts a bit. There doesn't seem like there's that much to report on a daily basis. I mean, I'll still post like twice a week, but everyday seems a little monotonous. Thoughts?

I have Pinterest inspired hair today.

And that's life...





No comments:

Post a Comment