Monday, February 25, 2013

Doctor

Today I went to see my ortho after a great nights sleep and lounging around most of the day (the weekend really took it out of me). He took my wound vac off!!! Yay! He reluctantly wrote me a prescription for wound care after I told him that I have an appointment on Wednesday. I don't think he wanted to write me one... He has a different opinion about wound care than the wound care people do. However, I am excited to see how this goes.

Mom and I ate at a place called Mama Mia's for lunch. It was sooooooo delicious! The bread, stuffed mushrooms, pasta, and tiramisu I had were so scrumptious! I took 3/4 of my entree home, though because I wanted dessert. Haha! It is in an up and coming neighborhood and is decorated so elegantly and cute. I already can't wait off back!

I ordered some earrings and a ring last week and they came in the mail today! They are so adorable!! I really like them.

I think my elbow is really starting to gain some muscle and stretch out. I am trying to use it as much as possible. My shoulder is still giving me trouble, but I think that is stretching out as well.

It got so chilly by night time that we had a fire. Dad and I read most of the evening! Mom even made Frito pie! Yum!!

And that's life...

P.S. A little hilarity for today!! This describes my philosophy on me. Hahaha!











No comments:

Post a Comment