Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 106- A day of rest

Today was a day of rest. I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn, although I had to fend off a few nurses and techs. Mommy got me some breakfast, then we watched a movie (it was AMAZING!!!!), and then Daddy came! Since there was no therapy today, I kind of got to chill. After that, Mom went for lunch while Dad and I went outside for a bit. Then we got some visitors. We ate lunch and watched some True Blood.

Then a family from church came and brought us communion. It came in this cute little travel set. My sister and her boyfriend were here and partook. It was lovely!! They brought me stuff from the advent night we had and a card from DFW Bloggers! Thanks girls, I can't wait to meet y'all!!! Next we all really broke bread together by eating dinner, taco soup. After dinner, they packed up and left us to visit with each other.
My GINORMOUS card! I already had it hung up!!

So we can't focus the camera, but we got pics!

Eating in the cafeteria (not their food though...).
Today I am really struggling. I want to go home. Now. Not tomorrow. Not after evaluation day on Tuesday. Now. I guess maybe I'm worried they'll say I have to stay here forever or something, I don't know. I've already made a TON of progress and want to leave. I want to sleep in MY bed!!! I want my parents to wake up and see me, then come home to me. Not have to put their lives on hold for me. Especially for this long. Dad really wants me to wait for evaluation day. For him, I will. If they tell me I have to stay forever or something, I'm leaving. That's all there is to it.

It's not like I feel like they don't know what they're doing here, it's just that there's a lot of group therapy and not enough one on one. How can they evaluate me if they don't know what I can do? Apparently during evaluation, all the people who treat me get together and talk about my status. It better be awesome!! Ugh. I want to go home.

I took a loooong shower tonight!! It was absolutely sublime!!! Now I'm off to bed.

And that's life...

No comments:

Post a Comment