Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 126

Today we slept in. Then I showered and we sat around just relaxing and enjoying the break. Next, all three of us went to Cabela's. We went to look around and check for a jacket for Dad. We didn't find one he liked enough to buy.

After that, we went to Saltgrass to use our gift card we received!! It was pretty yummy. The mac and cheese left something to be desired. However, the baked potato soup was delish!! The steak was, of course, amazing! Yum yum.

We went to see the Interlochen lights next. It was a free event. It's a whole subdivision that put up lights and you just drive through. Some houses had their lights set to music and others had no lights at all. Kind of a disappointment, but it got me more in the Christmas spirit!! We listened to music in the car the whole time. It was nice.

Now we are headed home to sleep some more. I'm hoping we get to go to church tomorrow!

Thank you for reading my blog and being a supporter of me and my recovery. I really appreciate each reader and all of the comments. I love you all!!

And that's life...












No comments:

Post a Comment