Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 119

Today was a nice Saturday. We all slept in (in our own beds; it's still soooo nice to say that). After getting up, I did my hair and make up, but had no clothes to wear. So Dad had to do some laundry. Ha! I had A LOT!! I did put on underwear for the first time in months!!! It's difficult to do with only one good arm to extend. Try it!

After the laundry came out of the dryer, I did some OT and hung it all up. However, now they're just hanging in the doorways because we don't think there's room in my closet. It got "reorganized" while I was away; now it's different.

My sister came to visit. We talked about all sorts of interesting topics. She brought stuff to talk about the wedding she is planning for "one day". She has to get asked first. I enjoy talking to her and her being so excited, but it makes me a little sad. It makes me feel like I'll never get married. I know I'm young, but it's every girls' dream.

Some friends stopped by and we exchanged wound care stuff. Which is what Dad and I are about to do before I go back to bed. I think I must still be catching up. Plus, I might be a bit weak... Probably not, though; just catching up. Ha ha!

A bunch of people I know graduated today. I would like to take a second to congratulate them and say how PROUD I am of them!! My PT graduated. An old friend graduated. One of my besties graduated. A friend from "the program" graduated. A woman from church graduated. I am so happy for all of you and am glad you're taking the next steps in your lives. You're all amazing and will do GREAT things!!!

And that's life...


No comments:

Post a Comment