Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 137

I woke up this morning, showered, got dressed and ready, and we were of to see the ortho. He took out the rest of my stitches and said I'm still making progress!! Woohoo!

On our way home, we went to Hobby Lobby. I got stuff to make some new crafty items. I'm going to try painting!! We also stopped by Wal-mart to get me a desk.

We went home and assembled my desk. Peggy helped; check out the pics. I got some OT in by helping Dad. Mom made us some lunch and we ate it while basking in the glory of my new desk. Then i vacuumed the place my desk would go and put it there. Next, we set up my computer and I started downloading a new game.

We left the house and headed to PT. I did some standing, balancing, and sit to stands. I even stood up without using my hands, just my one leg!! Dad seemed pretty impressed.

Right after therapy, we met my favorite PT and her husband for dinner. We ate at On the Border and had wonderful conversation! They're about to have a baby and she said I need to get cleared to hold a newborn. Ha! I can't wait; I love babies!! I figure I can hold her baby with my right arm and use the left for support.

After dinner we went home and I played my new game, exercised, and now going to bed. My bed, the perfect ending to a perfect day!

And that's my fabulous life!!










No comments:

Post a Comment