Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 159

In honor of National Peanut Butter Day, I ate a Nutella and peanut butter sandwich and a PB&J for lunch today! Both of those are delicious on a regular day, but were EXTRA special today. Yum!!

I did end up getting out of bed today and into the living room to sit on the couch all day. It wasn't really too much better... I was still bored. Ha! Dad came home on his conference to move me and all my stuff to the living room. He was so nice and helpful!!

I spent all day watching TV. I started and finished (what's up) Downton Abbey on Netflix! I thought it was a pretty good show, although maybe off to a slow start. I like the developing characters and plot.

I am having trouble with this whole "bed rest" thing. I seem to be lacking inspiration and motivation that I can do this. I hate the knee immobilizer, which I have to wear until next Wednesday. I'm struggling with not being able to be active and move around. It's hard to have your mobility taken once, but twice really sucks. I am trying to remind myself that this is for a week and IS the next step to being free.

I'm a little less sore than yesterday, but fought with a ferocious headache all day. I'm trying really hard not to use the pain meds unless I NEED it, and so far I'm ok. My doctor said my bandage can come off the donor site tomorrow, but the icky yellow thing has to stay... Ew. Also, he confirmed I canNOT shower. Double ew. I'm going to try to resist, but I doubt I'll make it. If I can keep everything dry, I'm going to try to shower. Don't tell!!

We ordered pizza for dinner because Mom was at a basketball game. Now we are watching some shows- Arrow!!

And that's life...


No comments:

Post a Comment