Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 141

This morning we went to church. I received my first communion on a first Sunday in a church in a while (yes that's a weird sentence... Haha!). I loved it!

After church we went to Chili's for lunch and ran into two old friends while I was there. It's always nice to see familiar faces when I'm out and about! We caught up a little, then went about our business.

When we got home, I took a quick nap before my first night back (on an actual meeting night) as youth director!! I really have missed my kids. We talked about rules and what we want to do for the year. It was informative and helpful.

When I got home from youth, we ate dinner and watched the last of our Covert Affairs. We are almost done with all of our shows!!

And that's life...




No comments:

Post a Comment