Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 143

This morning my alarm went off... And I turned it off and fell back to sleep. Haha! Dad came and got me during his conference, though. I don't want to be home too much, because I'm lazy when I'm home by myself. I helped Daddy and also helped the ladies in the front office by folding report cards (OT!!!). I talked to Dad'd principal about my amputation (she is an amputee also) and actually feel much better about my own. After school, we rushed home to change and get Ranger, my walker (get it?).

I had PT today. Since I had some concerns about my stitch line, I had my PT look at it. I have decided to go see my ortho tomorrow anyway. We practiced standing, sitting on the ball, and she gave me new shoulder exercises and stretches. Can you believe it's already been 4 weeks?! I am going to get re-evaluated on Thursday! That's crazy!!

Next we went to Michael's. I had a gift card from Christmas and wanted some crafty supplies. Turns out there are a lot of things I want to paint. Ha! Pinterest... What can I do? So now I am going to try painting this weekend.

When we got home, I made dinner. Me!! I did it! Ok, Dad helped... But mostly it was me! I feel so accomplished!!! I made grilled cheese (with peppered turkey). I tried to start small. Speaking of small... While cooking, I was reminded how small our kitchen is. Haha!

Next, we watched some Chopped, I showered, and went to bed.

And that's life...



No comments:

Post a Comment