Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 139

This morning I woke up and put my pants on one leg at a time. Yes, that's right, I said pants. Ha! I wore jeans for the first time today! Actually, it was a day of firsts.

I also drove a car for the first time today since the wreck! Notice how not nervous Dad looks. He said it's because we can't see his eyes... Right. He was very patient with me. I took Dad to the pharmacy, lunch (Subway), and the DMV. Why the DMV? I needed to renew my license (which expired while I was in the hospital). This is the first time as an amputee. Duh. We didn't even have to wait that long.

When we got home, I played my game with my new keyboard and mouse. It totally didn't help my game, though. Ha! I still suck. I also worked on a new calendar for my youth children.

We ended the night by watching Elementary, eating dinner, and being us.

And that's my stupendous life!








No comments:

Post a Comment