Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 136

Today was a lazy day. We got up late and sat around the house until we decided to do something. We ate black eyed peas (for luck). Clearly I didn't eat enough last year... Here's to hoping this year is waaaaaaay better than 2012. We had a few errands to run.

We went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Half Price Books, and Sports Authority. I got 2 new books; one is a spin off of another series I read and the other starts a new series. Dad got a few books too. I think he's already read the series, but is going to read them again. Also, Dad got a new jacket which he's been looking for!!

After shopping we headed home and watched some shows (Vampire Diaries). Dad built a wonderful fire and we all vegged out and enjoyed our evening. I have a doctor's appointment, physical therapy, and possibly a dinner with a friend tomorrow!!

And that's life...








No comments:

Post a Comment