Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 149

This morning my alarm went off and I turned it right off and went back to sleep. Ha! I was going to be good and go to work with Dad, but couldn't bring myself to vacate my bed. So I slept in and asked Mom to come get me after her peer review; which she did. I got ready and put on these jeans that I wore before the wreck, but apparently stretched out every time. It was really hard to get them on; like I was sweating when I was finished. Haha!

I sat in Mom's office and helped her with some work. Everyone that came by thought it was hilarious that she was making me work. Honestly, I'd rather be busy than bored. So I hung out while she worked.

Then, her friend (a woman I consider like a second mother to me) came by and was super surprised and excited to see me! I was happy to see her too!! We talked about our different journeys, life in general, and our faith. See why I love her?! Then, we went to dinner with her.

All three of us, plus the lady- so four, went to Red Lobster for dinner. It was soooooo delicious!! I had that new Parmesan ranch shrimp and the jalapeƱo mango shrimp. Yum yum!!! We enjoyed ourselves immensely.

When we got home, I got out all my stuff so that I could paint. I tried my hand at this one thing I saw somewhere *cough*Pinterest*cough*. I have been wanting to try painting and this one in particular for a while. Pics are below. I did LOTS of OT by sorting out the buttons and gluing them down. I think it turned out pretty good for my first attempt. It was kind of hard for me, though, because I'm slightly OCD... Ok. A lot OCD. Random doesn't happen for me, patterns do. Ha!

Next, I exercised and went to bed so that I can try to get up tomorrow!

And that's life...










No comments:

Post a Comment