Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 142

Today I went to work with Daddy. Although it was a struggle to get out of bed... Haha! We stayed up and watched shows last night (then exercised) so I was tiiiiiired this morning! However, Dad convinced me to go anyways. I'm so glad I did!!

I got to talk to everyone about their holiday and got to tell about mine. We also had delicious cupcakes from Shannon Takes the Cake!!! They were champagne and probably some of the best I've ever eaten!

I actually got quite a bit done today. I called about my student loans and got that all straightened out, I planned a parent meeting, I found another awesome fundraiser, I coordinated some outings, and I started my book! Like I said... A lot!! I feel very accomplished.

After school, Dad helped me sit on my new exercise ball and I practiced some standing. Next, I played some CS:GO (computer game) online. Then Mom got home, we ate, watched the last of our recorded shows (Rachel vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-off), I exercised, and went to bed.

I'm going to take a moment to reflect. I looked at pictures from the wreck today. I was reminded how far I have come. It still sucks that I was in a wreck and it's not fair that I have to change my whole life, but I'm trying very hard to deal with it. I cry when I need to. I laugh when I want to. I work hard always. My parents are amazing. I have known this for a while; I'm not going to lie and say always... Haha! For some reason I was thinking about getting released for rehab and essentially the hospital atmosphere. Mom and (especially) Dad have been the most supportive and helpful people in the world! Dad has taken me anywhere and everywhere I have wanted to go. He hates shopping and traffic, but put up with it for me over the break; to make me happy. He really hasn't told me "no" when I've wanted him to take me somewhere. Mom hasn't either, but Mom loves shopping and running errands! Ha! I am so blessed to have my family and support system behind me. I could not have done this without them.

And that's my life...




No comments:

Post a Comment